- Handle the money and file the forms. Safeguard assets from misuse, waste and embezzlement.
- Keep it legal and safe. Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Make big decisions for the future.
- Make sure the organization if accountable to its constituencies, and protect the organization’s reputation.
- Get help when you need it.
- Plan for arrival and departure of individual members.
- Get the work done.
- Support other volunteers so they can successfully contribute to the organization’s work.
- Be ambassadors to the community. Lend names and personal credibility and reputation to the organization.
- Pass along the covenant. Provide leadership in spirit.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 10-15 hours per month