Special Olympics Florida - Seminole County
37 people are interested
Special Olympics Florida -Seminole County is seeking volunteers to help plan and organize Special Olympics events locally in Seminole County.
Volunteers are needed to serve on the local Management Teams to assist with Marketing and Games Management, Family Outreach efforts and Fundraising and Finance. The County Programs focus on:
* Sports Competition - games, training, unified partners
* Life Enhancing Activities - Healthy Athletes, Healthy Community, Athlete Leadership
* Participation Growth - Market and brand what Special Olympics Florida has to offer, recruit certified coaches, volunteers, athletes and culture partnerships.
Seminole County is seeking volunteers in the following categories:
- Marketing and Communications: Assist with marketing of local games, media outreach and help to spread the word about Special Olympics Florida - Seminole County.
- Fundraising: Assists Director with fundraising events .
Special Olympics Florida provides year-round sports training and athletic competitions in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. We rely on more than 21,000 volunteers throughout the state each year who serve as coaches, help with events, assist on committees and so much more. Join us in helping athletes achieve their dreams, volunteer today!
For more information contact
Special Olympics Florida - Seminole County Director
We'll work with your schedule.
Home based in countyLongwood, FL 32750
- People Skills
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training