Greet visitors and the general public when they come on to the premises. Determine the nature of their, business, ensure that visitors and guests sign in and out of the visitor log book. and accompany or direct them to destination as appropriate per policy.
- Answer all incoming calls professionally and answer routine questions or route call to appropriate staff member. Place calls into voice mail if a staff member cannot answer the call. Answer routine questions based on general knowledge or direct the individual to the appropriate staff member for more detailed information.
- Copy, scan and distribute information to appropriate staff members. Create and maintain files and records according to Agency standards. File information in appropriate places. Monitor office supplies and request replacement as needed, matching products to invoices as supplies are received.
- Provide clerical support to staff including filing and scanning of documents.
- Organize a variety of correspondence, reports, and memos.
- Coordinate conference room schedules.
- Maintain effective communication with service providers, clients, and co-workers.
- Assist the Administrative personnel as requested.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies- shifts are 4 hrs each.
- Office hrs. are Monday-Friday 8 AM -4:30 PM