President's Council members engage with state and federal policymakers and have a vital leadership role in National Patient Advocate Foundation's policy deliberations. This grass-tops network completes specific projects to further the passage of legislation, such as:
- Advocate for patient-centric health policies and regulations via in-person meetings with senior, state and federal legislators and regulators in their home state and in Washington D.C.
- Represent health care access issues through their participation in public forums such as town hall meetings.
- Educate and advocate on specific access-to-care principles and priorities with health care stakeholders in their home states.
- Contribute to important NPAF advocacy campaigns through outreach to explain the missions of PAF and NPAF.
- President's Council members also have the opportunity to attend NPAF's national training summits to enhance their advocacy skills.
They are dedicated, passionate people with knowledge and experience in health care.
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment is flexible