1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organization
- Child Development
- Financial Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check