Looking for 4 individuals committed to sustainability and that have a passion for people and gardens. You will be trained on how to manage 5k sq ft of organic lawns to garden. You will work closely with volunteers, homeowners (who host our gardens) and current garden management team.
- MUST have own transportation. May have to pick up and transport materials/volunteers to garden sites when necessary
- Should expect to work 10-20 hrs./week. Must be available Saturdays from 9am-4pm for our community work days.
- MUST have ability to lift 40lbs.
- Will have to manage in-field work crews of up to 15 people
- Excellent communication skills with volunteers, and garden hosts.
- Basic building skills and experience preferred. i.e. power tools, building plot fences and planter boxes
- Ability to work independently, and follow instruction
- Habitat Restoration
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 10-20 hours per week