Heritage Hospice is actively recruiting patient/family volunteers. Opportunities include the Greensburg area and surrounding communities. Volunteers especially needed to make short, friendly visits for companionship and conversation with patients and families.
What time and talents would you like to share? Some volunteers enjoy customizing their services for life review - listening to life stories and helping to record. Others help with light housekeeping, short errands, and reading with patients.
We customize the experience for you. Pressed for time? Various options are available for orientation. We then work with each interested applicant to schedule volunteer hours which can be as little as a few a month.
Hospice volunteer orientation is provided by Heritage at no cost to you. Read more about all our Volunteer Opportunities.
- Relationship Building
- Music Therapy
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible based on volunteer availability
- 2-step TB testing, drug screen, MV record check
- Administrative Support - Indiana...
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...
- Friendly Caller
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors