Heritage Hospice is looking for comfort therapy volunteers who are willing to give of their time to help increase the quality of life of our hospice patients in greater Indiana, Ebensburg and Johnstown areas.
Commitment can be as little as a few hours a month. We are in need of licensed or certified individuals in a variety of therapies, including:
- Dance & Movement
- Touch Therapy
- Other comfort therapies
Hospice volunteer orientation is provided by Heritage at no cost to you. We focus on your talents and match them with our patients appropriately. Geographical service area is flexible based on where volunter would like to serve.
- Massage Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- flexible based on volunteer availability
- 2 step TB testing, drug screen
- Administrative Support - Indiana...
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...
- Friendly Caller
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors