Cause Areas


It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.


This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.


The Santa Clara Valley Science and Engineering Fair puts on the Synopsys Championship--a premier science fair competition held in March for students in Santa Clara County (California). Although we get over 40% of our funding from the Synopsys Outreach Foundation, the other 60% comes from other corporations and individuals. We need people to help with fundraising, thank you letters, budget and planning, etc. If you would like to support these efforts, please contact us. These efforts go on throughout the year, not just at science fair time.


  • Financial Planning
  • Budgeting
  • Donor Management
  • Fundraising
  • Grant Writing / Research
  • Bookkeeping

Good Match For


Requirements & Commitment

  • Volunteer for as much or little time as you like.

Report this opportunity

Report this opportunity

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.