The Immigration Department at Catholic Charities is looking for volunteers to assist the Office Manager with reception and clerical duties supporting the efforts of our Immigration staff. Receptionist duties include answering the telephone and greeting clients upon arrival. Clerical duties include making return phone calls, scheduling client appointments, photocopying documents for file purposes, translating documents, and doing computer data entry. Volunteers must be able to read, write and speak in Spanish and in English. This is a great opportunity to assist a variety of clients seeking guidance with their immigration applications and to support Catholic Charities’ mission to promote justice for immigrants.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing 5/mo +
- Must speak spanish, Multitask, Work independtly
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Thanksgiving Volunteer
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...