Mama gave birth on June 30th to 6 super cute kittens on someone's front porch. She found a home with animal lovers but unfortunately they can't foster due to the size of their home and the number of pets they already have.
We DESPERATELY NEED A FOSTER HOME FOR THIS FAMILY. We don't want them to end up in a shelter. Mama is super friendly and she is taking extra good care of her babies.
They only need a small room, a bathroom or office or even a large walk in closet will work and keep them safe.
Cats do best when in a home environment, they are happier and healthier but they only way we can do this is with fosters.
We provide the vetting and lots and lots of guidance. You provide the love, attention, handling and photo taking to get them adopted when they are ready.
PLEASE consider fostering. if only for a limited time, a month or two. You will be part of the solution and saving lives.
Need to live in Orange County or Imperial County or possibly San Diego County
Please contact our Foster Coordinator, Julie at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website for more information and foster application.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orphaned Kittens Need a Foster
- Three Cuties Needing a Temporary...
- CAN YOU RESIST THIS? FOSTER...
- SAVE THE LIFE OF THESE TWO BOYS!
- URGENT NEED FOR FOSTER! PLEASE...
- FOSTER FOR THESE TWO CUTIES...
- Sweet Mom and Babies need Foster...
- Foster Needed! Mom and Babies...
- FOSTER NEEDED ASAP! KITTENS IN...
- Pregnant Mom...Need Foster Now!
- Newborn Kittens and Sweet Mom...