"our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet"
Kindred Hospice is looking for pets to visit our patients in facilities and homes!
You and your pet can help our patients by
- Lifting spirits
- Releasing the feeling of isolation
- Opening up dialogue
- Providing companionship
- Providing socialization
- Creating motivation
- Making memories
Sonali Patel 708-409-3040 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.kindredathome.com/
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 1 hour per week
- Hospice Volunteers needed in...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Looking for hospice volunteers...
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer