Are you passionate about dancing or Zumba? This would be a great volunteer opportunity for you!
Catholic Charities adult homeless shelters, Sam Jones Hall and The Family Support Center, is looking for volunteers to share their skills and talents by leading fun and dynamic workshops like dance or ZUMBA. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in your community while learning about the diversity of the homeless population. Days are flexible, but classes are held in the evenings.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 3/mo / Consistency Needed
- Understanding of the demographics you will be working in. Patience. Social Skills.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...