Are you passionate about dancing or Zumba? This would be a great volunteer opportunity for you!
Catholic Charities adult homeless shelters, Sam Jones Hall and The Family Support Center, is looking for volunteers to share their skills and talents by leading fun and dynamic workshops like dance or ZUMBA. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in your community while learning about the diversity of the homeless population. Days are flexible, but classes are held in the evenings.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Once a week for 3/mo / Consistency Needed
- Understanding of the demographics you will be working in. Patience. Social Skills.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Winter Shelter Volunteer