Hillcrest Health Services is looking for families that want to do one-on-one visits or run activities with our residents. Hillcrest Health Services looks to enhance the lives of aging adults. 50% of all nursing home residents do not receive a visitor! This statistic is shocking. Hillcrest health services has facility locations throughout the Bellevue, Papillion area. We are striving to change the way care is provided to the elderly by our beautiful facilities that include caring staff and activities to promote quality of life for our elderly.
For more information, please contact Hillcrest Volunteer Services at 402-934-2742 or email@example.com.
Volunteer application: http://www.hillcresthealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/volunteer-application.pdf
- Child Development
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- one hour family orientation
- parental consent form
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities at...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Looking for Volunteer...
- Hillcrest VolunTEEN
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Pet Therapy-Hillcrest Health...
- Beauty Salon Volunteer