Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
In this job you will be able to teach Christian perspectives to young men and fathers. Faithfulness and Christian maturity are expected in anyone that wants to join. After training, you will be able to educate young fathers and expecting fathers about healthy relationships, parenting, and living as a Godly man.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Crisis Counseling
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week if possible
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Class...
- Computer Data Entry
- Handyman, Repair Work, or...
- Prayer Partner
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Assistant
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Assistant