Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
We prefer that you come on Mondays, but our schedule is flexible. Workers have a good time sorting baby clothes, changing out of items seasonally, and merchandizing. This opportunity will be a great chance to have fun and socialize while supporting a good cause.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly preferred, but very flexible
- Have fun working with other sorters!
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Community Contact/Outreach/Grant...