- Assist with updating and maintaining information on the organization's website.
- Assist with writing posts and growing the organization’s presence on social media sites including: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, UHC Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Assist in the development of marketing and information materials such as flyers, brochures and a quarterly newsletter.
- Assist with researching new grant opportunities and helping to prepare grant applications.
- Provide support in fundraising and resource development including special events planning, securing in kind gifts and materials for Restore-A-Home projects and volunteer recruitment.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of crowdfunding campaigns.
- Resource Development / Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18