Description BGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities, while promoting integrity and stewardship, and offering, to youth an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC EXPERIENCED Intern who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization. Our office is located in Jackson, NJ but our 8-week summer camp will be held in Marlboro, NJ. Visit http://www.bgcme.org/summer-camp.html to learn more. CONTACT US TODAY AT (732) 707-7336 if you meet the qualifications.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
Potential opportunity, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT http://www.bgcme.org/job-application.html IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER NO EXCEPTIONS. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO CHOSEN@BGCME.ORG, and applicants MUST visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization in preparation for an interview. APPLICANTS MUST ALSO INCLUDE EXPERIENCE relating to the position Responsibilities - Oversee all medical issues and emergencies that occur on site.
- Manage all documentation relating to all medical occurrences.
- Work closely with campers, staff and families on a daily basis.
- Follow all Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Create safety systems throughout the site to prevent illness and injury.
- Manage all medical supplies.
- Provide minor medical treatment and keep related records.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager. Requirements - CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO OUR SUMMER CAMP LOCATION IN MARLBORO, NJ.
- THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT http://www.bgcme.org/job-application.html IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER NO EXCEPTIONS. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO CHOSEN@BGCME.ORG, and applicants MUST visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization in preparation for an interview.
- MUST HAVE OR OBTAIN CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers.
- Candidate MUST work proficiently with a great level of autonomy.
- Must be available for an interview this week and available to manage camper's documents and start shortly thereafter.
- Must be assertive.
- Must have experience and demonstrated success in a professional setting.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
- Must have educational training in the medical or pre-med field.
- Must have a passion for youth and a heart to serve.
- Must be enrolled in a certificate program or Bachelor's Degree Program in the medical field or a similarly related field of study.
- Must be independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
- Must welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment in a deadline-oriented environment. SkillsRequired - CPR/AED Certified
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Event...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Grant...
- Girls Who Code Instructor...
- Girls Who Code Instructors -...
- Girls Who Code Instructors...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Human...
- Videographer Volunteer
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Creative Arts...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Research...
- Web Design Volunteer
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Site Manager
- Digital Media Marketing Assistant
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Literacy...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant to...
- Social Media Marketing & PR...
- Social Media Marketing Manager...
- Dance Instructor/Choreographer...