AIDS Services Foundation is committed to providing quality care, education and advocacy to men, women and children in Orange County affected by HIV disease. We serve more than 1300 Orange County residents living with HIV by providing services such as food pantry, transportation, housing, emergency financial assistance, family programs, mental health counseling, support groups, and HIV education and prevention services.
Food pantry delivery volunteers are urgently needed to deliver food to our clients who are disabled due to HIV/AIDS and who are living on a low income. We are seeking volunteers to deliver groceries to clients who live in all areas of Orange County.
Volunteers are asked to deliver to clients on their route twice a month. The food will need to be picked up from our agency in Irvine and delivered to clients' homes. The delivery route will take no more than 2 hours to complete. Volunteers need to use their own vehicles and we cannot reimburse for gas. Volunteers must give a copy of their current license & proof of Insurance. Volunteers deliver to clients who live in one geographical area to minimize driving distances.
Flexible pick up times at our Pantry
Monday through Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
Additional evening hours on Thursdays until 7pm
Extended hours on Saturday: 10am to 11am
Minimum Age to Volunteer: 18
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- light to moderate lifting (multiple grocery bags)
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- AIDS Services Foundation is...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- Volunteer Receptionist