Food pantry delivery volunteers are urgently needed to deliver food to our clients who are disabled due to HIV/AIDS and who are living on a low income. We are seeking volunteers to deliver groceries to clients who live in all areas of Orange County.
Volunteers are asked to deliver to clients on their route twice a month. The food will need to be picked up from our agency in Irvine and delivered to clients' homes. The delivery route will take no more than 2 hours to complete. Volunteers need to use their own vehicles and we cannot reimburse for gas. Volunteers must give a copy of their current license & proof of Insurance. Volunteers deliver to clients who live in one geographical area to minimize driving distances.
Flexible pick up times at our Pantry
Monday through Friday: 5pm to 6pm
Extended hours on Saturday: 10am to 11am
Minimum Age to Volunteer: 18
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- light to moderate lifting (multiple grocery bags)
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- AIDS Walk Orange County & Red...