Purpose and Impact: TheFinance Coach will help Jovenes, Inc. with their mission of helping youth experiencing homelessness become self-sustaining adults. This individual will do this by providing financial advice to Jovenes clients. This individual will increase youth financial intelligence and money management skills. They will develop informational material and presentations that are appealing and engaging.
Activities, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
This volunteer will:
- Work with Jovenes youth on managing their finances
- Organize engaging and appealing activities that increase financial intelligence
- Develop information material and presentations that appeal and engage
- Track and report youth participation
Required Skills: Great written and oral communication great motivator, and excellent listening skills.
Preferred Skills: Experience with finance/money management. BA or student in Business Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines. Bilingual - English and Spanish.
Volunteer Benefits: This position offers the volunteer a multitude of professional development opportunities, including experience working with people, building their resume, and expanding personal and professional networks. Upon completion of the volunteer service a certificate will be presented.
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible schedule, with a minimum of ten hours per
- Experience with finance/money management. BA or student in Business Finance, Accounting, or other re