Comfort Choice Hospice is looking for Volunteers to intern with the Terminally Ill Community. We are screening qualified individuals who can provide one-on-one interaction with patients to assist with their psychosocial needs.
You will be providing companionship, respite care and ancillary assisted therapies: aroma therapy, art and music therapy.
We offer incentives as well. If you are a student or just an individual who wants to give back. Here is what we offer for our incentive program:
-Letter of Recommendation
-Cerification of Completion in Hospice Volunteer Orientation and Training
-Certification of Excellence: Communication, facility etiquette, etc.
-Gift cards and other awards
If you are interested in this program, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at
Thank you for your interest. I hope to hear from you all soon!
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Months and ongoing
- Medical Screening: TB test and Flu Vaccination if visiting patients directly
- See a Senior Smile! Become a...
- The Visiting Violinist Volunteer!
- Student Internship with the...
- Intern/Volunteer with the...
- Office Assistant...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Hospice Office Assist Intern in...
- Student Internship Program with...
- "The Pianist" as the Volunteer!
- Student Social Worker Internship...
- Student Intern to visit Hospice...