We are a national organization making a significant difference in kids’ lives through music education in low-income communities. Become part of this dynamic team by volunteering in our Studio City office!
- Marketing and design for annual report and newsletter: Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Photoshop. Familiarity with Mac platform is a plus.
- IT Management: Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Data entry:updating information in our contact and application databases
- Research: school district data, trends and news
- Phone: call schools and teachers for updates and current activities
- eBay: Prepare and post eBay items
- Mailings: Assist with preparation/fulfillment of newsletter and year end mailings
- Social media: Assist posting daily updates on MHOF's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. MHOF will supply information and photos related to MHOF events and news. The remainder of the material for social media will come from the volunteer’s own research into relevant advocacy and educational information
- Instrument drive assistance needed in the Los Angeles area - tentative date of late February/early March 2017. If you have a knowledge of musical instruments, your expertise will definitely be needed.
- IT Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design / Print
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3 hours per week
- Office hours: Monday - Friday , 9am-4pm