Program Contact: Valerie Winkler, Program Manager
707.528.8712 x215 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jubilee Center works to provide the community with as many resources as possible. Some of these resources are provided by Catholic Charities but many are offered by other organizations around the county. With such a high volume of community members in need and the increased attention that Catholic Charities is getting for the good work that we do, there are a number of walk-ins at the Jubilee Center. The welcome desk volunteer would act as a first contact between the client and the agency. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus but not a must.
* Carry out front desk procedures
* Manage spreadsheet with community resources
* Act as a traffic controller of sorts, making sure that clients get appointments with the right people and that staff is able to complete their own tasks uninterrupted
* Enter Data into ETO
* Help department with any administrative tasks
The Jubilee Center offers exciting opportunities for directly impacting the well-being of community members. As a Welcome Desk Volunteer, you are at the middle of the action. You’ll be connecting community members with resources that can empower them to improve their lives.
This is a great opportunity for any age and skill level, and is a great opportunity for any students looking for internship hours.
Desired traits and skills:
* Be comfortable with the populations that we serve
* Phone etiquette and skills
* Computer skills, including internet, email, and basic office applications
* Experience working in customer service is preferred but not required
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1, Ability to speak, read, and write English and/or Spanish 2. Ability to Organize basic systems
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Enjoy working with kids?...
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Help individuals and families...
- BRIDGES After School Program Tutor
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Interested in being a community...