WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious LocationsVirginia Beach, VA 23455
HDSA is the premier non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by Huntington's disease. Commonly called "HD" this neurodegenerative disorder affects a person's ability to walk, talk, think and reason and it is said that the symptoms are like having Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and ALS--simultaneously.
The Southeast Virginia Affiliate of HDSA is seeking a volunteer assistant to help us recruit volunteers for various needs including walk committees, board leadership, and administrative projects. Work can be done mainly via computer and phone with occasional on-site engagements as needed. Volunteer will need to be well organized, have access to a phone and computer.
If you are interested in helping please contact Ms. Shawn Supers at email@example.com or call 540-431-8573.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible hours and volunteer determines schedule
- Delaware Team Hope Walk...
- VA Beach Team Hope Walk...
- Volunteers Needed for...
- Erie, PA Team Hope Walk & 5k Run...
- HDSA Southeast VA Opportunities
- DC Team Hope Walk Volunteers...
- Volunteer Assistant
- Lehigh Valley Team Hope Walk...
- HDSA Central Maryland...
- HDSA Eastern PA Opportunities
- Greensburg, PA Team Hope Walk...
- HDSA Western PA Opportunities
- Golf Tournament Volunteers Needed!
- HDSA Washington, D.C. Metro...