24 people are interested
Director of Marketing, Communications & Public Relations
24 people are interested
The Director of Marketing, Communications & Public Relations is responsible for:
- plan, develop and implement all the LJF’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal;
- oversee development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations;
- direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
The Luca John Foundation is making a difference: it is a 100% volunteer nonprofit organization that helps with emotional and financial support, the families across the country who lose an infant child 12 months and younger, or a stillbirth.
You will help a national cause; work with talented volunteers in a rewarding non-profit organization while using your professional expertise and personal skills; meet a tremendous group of like-minded volunteers and create lasting relationships; share your expertise with others and deepen your connection with your community; keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector and boost your resume and portfolio and stand out from others in your field.
About The Luca John Foundation
PO Box 55388, Trenton, NJ 08638, US
The Luca John Foundation's mission is to provide immediate emotional and financial assistance to families who have lost an infant child 12 months or younger or a stillborn child, and who cannot afford funeral expenses. Our long-term goal is also to award grants to medical communities increasing the survivability and quality of life of children diagnosed with all forms of skeletal dysplasia. Our vision is that "In the USA every parent that has lost a baby should be able to say good-bye with honor and dignity."
The Luca John is a Federally recognized NJ-based 501 (c)(3) charity since 2006. The Foundation has awarded emotional and financial aid to more than 200 families across more than 30 states and provides an extensive grief network of family members who have experienced similar loss and are willing to listen and talk to other family members and help them emotionally along their bereavement.
Becoming a volunteer at The Luca John Foundation will mean for you to:
- Help a national cause;
- Work with talented volunteers in a rewarding non-profit organization while using your professional expertise and personal skills;
- Meet a tremendous group of like-minded volunteers and create lasting relationships;
- Share your knowledge with others and deepen your connection with your community;
- Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector, boost your resume and portfolio and stand out from others in your field.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 23, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- 2 to 4 hours per week - 6 months minimum
- Extensive experience in Marketing and Communication required