The Director of Marketing, Communications & Public Relations is responsible for:
- plan, develop and implement all the LJF’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal ;
- oversee development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations ;
- direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
The Luca John Foundation is making a difference: it is a 100% volunteer nonprofit organization that helps families across the country who lose an infant child 12 months and younger or a stillbirth with grief and financial support.
You will help a national cause; work with talented volunteers in a rewarding non-profit organization while using your professional expertise and personal skills; meet a tremendous group of like-minded volunteers and create lasting relationships; share your expertise with others and deepen your connection with your community; keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector and boost your resume and portfolio and stand out from others in your field.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 to 4 hours per week - 6 months minimum
- Extensive experience in Marketing and Communication required