Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to serve and safeguard all persons in Martin County and insure the quality of life through the effective delivery of law enforcement.
Volunteers are needed at the front lobby reception area to greet visitors as they come into the building and assist with their needs. They will direct the visitors to the appropriate window or agency. They must possess good customer service skills at all times. Volunteers are needed year round Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with a minimum shift lasting 3 hours in length.
Background check required. Must be 18+
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- three hours
- sitting, standing, customer service,
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)