The Graphic Design Intern will assist the affiliate with various design needs for special events and overall affiliate marketing and messaging. Intern will work with staff to identify needs and fulfill requests.
Intern will be responsible for working on graphics for the following items:
- Chicago Mother’s Day/Lombard Race for the Cure collateral;
- Mission collateral;
- Team Komen collateral;
- Social Media graphics/marketing;
- Website Graphics
- Very comfortable working with Adobe Illustrator, In Design, and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time-management, organizational and research skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to self-motivate.
- Have strong computer skills, including strong experience in graphic design software, including InDesign and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Offices (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student or be a graduate of a college or university.
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment