Community Helpline Volunteer for Harrisburg PA area
DONATE TO THIS
22 people are interested
Volunteers assist callers find appropriate services in the community to solve the need/s of the caller. Confidentialty and compassion are important volunteer traits.
Serving five counties with free, Confidential Listening, Health and Human Services Information & Referral 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Extensive training
- Continuing education programs
- Transportation reimbursement up to $35/month
- Free supplemental liability and accident insurance
We'll work with your schedule.
.Harrisburg, PA 17109
- People Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Orientation or Training
- 12 hours per month
- arrive 10-15 minutes early, arrange for replacement if unable to be present for your shift