Volunteers assist callers find appropriate services in the community to solve the need/s of the caller. Confidentialty and compassion are important volunteer traits.
Serving five counties with free, Confidential Listening, Health and Human Services Information & Referral 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Extensive training
- Continuing education programs
- Transportation reimbursement up to $35/month
- Free supplemental liability and accident insurance
- People Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 12 hours per month
- arrive 10-15 minutes early, arrange for replacement if unable to be present for your shift
- Telephone Assurance Program
- Volunteers needed to drive...
- Volunteers to assist disabled...
- Volunteer Photographer Needed...
- Tutor/Mentors for After-School...
- Reading Tutors
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Community Center Receptionist
- Volunteer Executive
- Gettysburg - Adult...
- Office Assistant - Advanced
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Volunteer Campaign Associates...
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- GED / ESL Adult Tutors
- Stop health care fraud in...
- Disaster relief volunteers...