Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
Our schedule is flexible! Varied and multiple accomplishments available: you can choose 1 or more to do. Some accomplishments are:
* Prepare press releases and send to local media
* Develop instructions and guidelines for use of various formats, opportunities
* Update internet calendars for events
* Post fliers at various businesses like laundromats, coffee houses, grocery stores, colleges, etc
* Talk to businesses about giving gift certificates to honor and appreciate volunteers.
* Call volunteers to organize
* Prepare graphic work for useThis volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Greeter / Receptionist