Community Outreach / Public Relations
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
Our schedule is flexible! Varied and multiple projects available: you can choose 1 or more to do. Some accomplishments are:
* Prepare press releases and send to local media
* Develop instructions and guidelines for use of various formats, opportunities
* Update internet calendars for events
* Post fliers at various businesses like laundromats, coffee houses, grocery stores, colleges, etc
* Talk to businesses about giving gift certificates to honor and appreciate volunteers.
* Call volunteers to organize
* Prepare graphic work for use
*Set up/run the BWPCC booth at community eventsThis volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
1211 Griswold St.Port Huron, MI 48060
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training