Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
Flexible hours and location after initial training. Web Content is easily managed - if you know MS Word, and Facebook, you can do this! Computer skills are needed as well as an eye for graphic design.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- flexible hours and location
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Greeter / Receptionist