Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
In this job you can create Facebook posts following a strategy, create Social Media guidelines/policy/strategy (drafts available), manage social media platforms, monitor, respond to, and communicate with the online community, and stay up to date with changes in social media platforms and adjusts as needed to create new opportunities.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, work from home
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Social Media, Newsletter, or...
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Greeter / Receptionist