Media Arts Center San Diego's youth media camps teach campers in grades 1st-8th the entire process of filmmaking from script writing and shooting to editing. Our week long camps end with a screening of the student's movies in our independent movie theater, the Digital Gym CINEMA.
We are seeking a volunteer, who is a quick learner and self-starter, with experience in marketing.
Recommended skills: Excellent communication skills, Detail oriented, Ability to handle multiple projects, proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as graphic design is a plus although not required and excellent writing skills.
Requirements: Ability to meet deadlines, be self directed and take initiative.
If you are interested please send me an email with your availability and most recent resume.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Programming Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookeeper (Entry-Level)