The CHORE program provides free assistance to home-bound elderly or disabled individuals within our community, so that they might continue living independently within their own homes. Our volunteers assist with chores such as grocery shopping, cleaning, small home repairs, transportation, cooking, or laundry.
Got a busy schedule? Don't think you can commit to a consistently scheduled volunteer job? That's okay! You can still make a difference in a person's life!
While some clients need on-going assistance, others just need one-time assistance. We are looking for volunteers who can help out with one-time needs, such as transportation to a one-time medical appointment, assist with a repair, or help with cleaning a person's home.
No long-term commitment necessary.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Home Repair
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Very little time commitment necessary
- honest, reliable, compassionate, trustworthy
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Want to Help Someone Who Was...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Give a Ride to a Vet as a Thank...
- Gardener's needed!
- Help get groceries for local...