Our mission is to empower youth through POSITIVE Arts self-expression, education, community service, and bridging the cultures through the Arts. Our Performing Arts Summer Intensive is designed to expose children from various economical backgrounds to the various forms of Arts in an effort to bridge the culturals through the arts.
This high quality and Award Winning Music and Arts program in located in multiple locations throughout Metro Atlanta is currently seeking volunteers to be Instructors during the Summer Camp. If you can teach a unique form of dance, then we want you to SHARE YOUR GIFT!
Looking for Volunteer Dance Instructors
Please send us your availability. The times are flexible but are all in 2 hr increments between 9 a.m - 6:00 p.m. Orientation, two References and A Background check is required prior to starting.
- Stage Management
- Music Arts
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Vocal Instructor Volunteers...
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting New Board Members:...
- Event Planning and Promotions
- Special Education Instructor
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Summer Camp Counselors needed
- Music & Arts Summer Camp...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Arts Instructors needed in Atlanta
- Grant writer and Development
- Tutors & Mentors needed for...
- Acting, Dance, Drama, Guitar...