Senior living in a mobile home in Shelton needs help with light house work, even just once a month would be a great help! Due to mobility issues, he has been unable to keep up with vacuuming, sweeping, and changing his bed sheets. Although he has had some friends helping out when they can, an extra helping hand would be greatly appreciated and would make a huge difference for him! If you have a couple hours a month of time to donate and are interested in light house work, this may be a perfect volunteer opportunity!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible!
- A kind heart and excited to meet new people!
- Build a Wheelchair Ramp for an...
- Help with House Cleaning for a...
- Wood Provision
- Housework Angels!
- Centralia/Chehalis area...
- Firewood Delivery Hero for...
- Shelton Seniors Need Help with...
- Yard Care Extraordinaire
- Reimbursed Volunteer Drivers
- Seniors in Winlock Need Help...
- Amazing House Cleaner!