Come and volunteer for Walk MS: Northwest/Highland at Wicker Park in Highland. Help support our mission of bringing an end to Multiple Sclerosis - an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system. We are having our annual Walk MS Northwest/Highland fundraising event on Sunday, September 17th. Volunteers are needed between the hours of 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. to help with set-up, participant registration, hospitality, parking, rest stops, start/finish line, program table, and clean-up. Come for a couple of hours or stay the whole time! Please join us for this wonderful occasion - there are more than 8,000 individuals in Indiana who have self-identified as living with multiple sclerosis and 2.3 million people worldwide. Help bring an end to MS. We’re Stronger Together!!!
Contact Tricia Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org or register at www.walkMSindiana.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Special Events Communications...
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS - Northeast/Ft. Wayne
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Special Events Logistics Intern
- Walk MS - East Central - Muncie
- Walk MS - Michiana, South Bend
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Walk MS - Indianapolis
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...