PATIO CHAPERONE / HOUSE GREETER
Patio Chaperone - Volunteer would spend shift on our patio deck chaperoning families who are utilizing the space. Volunteer would need to bring a book or magazine etc. for down time. Sunscreen / outdoor, but work appropriate attire would also be needed.
House Greeter - RMHC Strives to make all who enter our house feel truly welcomed. We would like to further accomplish this through the efforts of our House Greeters. These greeters play an extremely important role by being the first face families and visitors see when entering the house. Greeters set the tone that creates a positive visit by directing guests to where they need to go and responding to questions and needs with accurate information. By sharing time, talent and energy, House Greeters can truly make a difference in the lives of the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House. // Serve as a house greeter at the information desk in the lobby. Welcome visitors, give parking info, assist with donation drop off's, pop tab drop off's and various other administrative tasks.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- whatever the volunteer chooses. min 1 hour
- Exhibit friendly/welcoming behavior - great communication skills - social/people person/kind/polite
- Greater Pittsburgh Literacy...
- Off The Floor Pittsburgh: Truck...
- New Century Careers
- Basic Help for small not for...
- Just Vote volunteer - Just Harvest
- Board Watch - A+ Schools
- Friends of the Riverfront
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- READ to Elementary- Changing...
- Outreach and Education volunteer...
- Amachi Pittsburgh
- NeighborWorks Realty
- A Chance to Be There When You...
- Help at Pittsburgh AIDS Task...
- Serving the Elderly
- Action Against Hunger Volunteer...
- Read with kids at Carnegie...
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity!
- Classroom Volunteer at La...
- Earthen Vessels Outreach