Project & Event Photographer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where475 Cleveland Ave NSuite 205Saint Paul, MN 55104
To produce a portfolio of high-quality, creative and unique images for use online and in print that represents the work of the Faith Community Nurse Network (FCNN) and the FCNs who work in the community.
- Create a photographic portfolio of Faith Community Nurses working in the field in the Twin Cities Metro
- Create a photographic portfolio of FCNN events and activities.
- Acquire signed photographic releases from all persons in the photographs.
- Edit and enhance images for use online and in print.
- Communicate openly and clearly with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure the scope and goals of each projects are met.
Eligible candidates must:
- Demonstrate advanced photographic ability by providing examples of work during application process
- Demonstrate creativity and an interest in creating a portfolio that represents the work of faith community nurses.
- Have strong communication skills and
- Provide own Digital SLR camera and photo-editing software.
The volunteer coordinator will set up photo shoot arrangements.
Length of Appointment and Time Commitment
- This is a project-based position with 1-3 hour sessions per project.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 hours per project