Gala Planning Committee
WhenFri Jul 01, 2016 - Thu May 11, 2017
Where475 Cleveland Ave NSuite 205Saint Paul, MN 55104
To celebrate faith community nursing by planning the Faith Community Nurse Network’s May 2017 gala.
- Sit on the Gala planning committee and help to plan and prepare for FCNN’s biennial fundraising gala.
- Attend monthly meetings (meetings are held during office hours Monday to Friday).
- Actively participate on a sub-committee.
- Solicit auction items.
- Plan and execute logistics of the event.
- Assist with event marketing and promotions.
- Help identify prospects and relationships.
- Attend event as a paying guest.
- Work as an event volunteer the day of and contribute to the event’s success
- Enthusiasm for planning a non-profit event
- Event planning and execution experience, Gala-type events in particular
- Experience working with non-profits
- Experience fundraising or soliciting auction items and prizes
Length of Appointment and Time Commitment
- Approximately 1-2 hours per week, however time commitment may vary throughout the planning term.
- Must be able to attend weekday meetings during office hours - approximately one per month, approximately 2 hours in length. The frequency of meetings will increase as the date of the gala approaches.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 months, monthly meetings, 1-2 hours/week