RSVP: Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Mentoring
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereServe youth in the area of your choiceWestern San Bernardino CountyRancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Want to provide hope and a voice for disadvantaged youth? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of San Bernardino to improve the quality of life for appointed youth in foster care or the probation system. We need volunteers to mentor and help navigate resources for youth.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 18 months; 10 hours or more monthly
- Five personal references
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- School Makeover: Photographers
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...