Want to provide hope and a voice for disadvantaged youth? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and CASA to improve the quality of life for appointed youth in foster care or the probation system. We need volunteers to mentor and navigate resources for youth.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 18 months; 10 hours or more monthly
- Five personal references. Must be age 55 years or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- United Way 211/ Pathways Homes...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- Community Resource Advisor
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation