Lend a hand in the gardens before the Uptown Garden Walk!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
18 people are interested
If you love gardens, the Uptown community or are just trying to be more involved in Chicago neighborhoods - don't hesitate to join us in putting on the Fourth Annual Uptown Garden Walk (September 2019)!
There are three arenas for volunteers to engage in: (1) Neighborhood garden work days, (2) Event planning, and (3) Event implementation.
- Prior to the actual event in September, we will be organizing work days in the neighborhood gardens. These events will take place most likely in August.
- Join our planning team of other volunteers and neighbors to help curate this awesome event.
- Do neighborhood outreach to spread the word!
The beauty of Uptown’s diverse population is reflected in the wide range of gardens throughout the community. The Garden Walk provides residents an opportunity to explore the cultural and geographical identities of the neighborhood through a lens of gardens and food.
We'll work with your schedule.
4750 N. Sheridan RoadChicago, IL 60640
- People Skills
- Environmental Education
- Event Planning / Management