Position Summary:1) Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
2) Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
3) Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
4) Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
5) Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
6) Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels in order to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fitness Instruction Volunteer