The volunteer will be responsible for assisting the Department in creating a Public Service Announcement regarding our programs and services. This will include videography services, scripting, and editing. The volunteer will also assist in sound design as needed. The video produced will need to be 1-2 minutes in length.
Experience creating PSAs or promotional videos is required. Video editing skills are required. Experience with scripting PSAs is preferred. Knowledge of public health services and principles is preferred but not required. This position would be perfect for a public relations professional, a student in public relations, digital communications, or film or a retired professional in any of these fields.
Volunteers must complete background check, orientation, and required DOH trainings. Training on Department policies, procedures, and services will be provided as needed.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Marketing Assistant
- Public Health Ambassador
- Strategic Planning Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Facilities Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Tobacco Free Campus Advocacy...
- Data Entry and Disease Tracking...
- Help Us Develop an Android or...
- Tobacco Prevention Advocacy...
- Video and Photography Assistant
- Community Engagement Assistant
- Warehouse and Inventory Control...
- GIS Mapping Specialist