FreshConnections is LifeBridge's newest program to provide healthy produce to neighborhoods throughout Bridgeport. Volunteers will assist staff with the distribution of produce boxes at LifeBridge or other locations in town.
At distribution sites, dispense produce boxes to clients and collect their signature. Assist in the collection of surveys that assess client satisfaction and interest in other programmatic features. Answer questions and direct pedestrian traffic.
Distributions take place between 4 and 6 p.m. on weekday evenings.
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Twice a month/4-6 p.m on weekdays
- Completed Application and References
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess