If you love people's stories and you like to write, you are well suited to become a Life Story Volunteer. This opportunity allows hospice patients (and family) to share their life story and have a lasting legacy for the family. Trained volunteers interview the patient (and sometimes family) and then input the information into an online software program. A printed book is given to the family for future generations.
At this time, we have enough volunteers to meet our needs. If interested, please pick another opportunity to begin your volunteering at CHC and let the Volunteer Coordinator know that when this opens up you'd be interested.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Variable times; interview make take 1-3 visits
- Good writing and computer skills a must!
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- *NEEDED* Patient Care Volunteer...
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers