SOLS Tech is a Social Enterprise with the goal of making technology accessible to everyone, especially for underserved communities in Malaysia.
Our IT Team’s main priorities are:
- Ensuring refurbishing computers to high level standards according to the Microsoft Refurbisher program.
- Ensuring the stability and smoothness of all IT related matters within the entire organization.
- Overseeing the IT teaching methods within all schools and centres in the organization.
By joining our programme, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in all these fields while contributing to the benefit of the underprivileged communities in Malaysia. This is a very rewarding job. The better we do our job, the more underprivileged communities we benefit.
- Gain insights into the needs and requirements of an Administrative Department within one of Malaysia’s most successful Social Enterprises;
- Be involved with various tasks that will enhance your experience in marketing, social media, copy writing and networking;
- Experience international working environment;
- Develop excellent problem solving skills;
- Learn the art of networking as well as boost your CV through additional training opportunities;
- Have the freedom to express yourself and take on leadership roles.
- Handling relationships and expectations of any parties involved in SOLS Tech programs/campaigns;/li>
- Strategize approach to prospective clients/partners;
- Reaching prospective clients and getting new clients/partners for SOLS Tech;
- Writing and preparing proposals, presentations and campaigns;
- Attending or participating in special events and promotions advocating to companies and universities about SOLS Tech projects/campaigns/products/services;
- Creating and maintaining a CRM database to keep track of all of the company relationships with clients/partners;
- Working closely with Manager to facilitate, organize and manage events;
- Design marketing and promotional materials in cooperation with companies’ branding agency;
- Creating info graphic designs and videos;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant;
- Writing content for promotional and follow-up emails with the help of the supervisor;
- Writing content for the web site with the help of the supervisor.
- Paid position;
- Food, accommodation and Internal transportation;
- For international applicants, we apply for your visa!
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar positions;
- Proficiency in using social media and social media software to monitor social media conversations;
- Good knowledge of marketing and communications strategies and techniques;
- Good presentation skills;
- Creative, focus and work under supervision;
- Enthusiastic about organizing events, networking and coordinating with the media;
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing and blogging;
- Good understanding of business development with ability to manage multiple projects;
- Experience in reporting, project proposals and management as well as the good understanding of organizational structures;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- SOLS Social Enterprises
No. 32 & 34-1, Jalan 8/38A,Taman Sri Sinar, 51200,
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
- Click the apply now button below to download the application form.
- Send us the completed application form and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject header: STMM000002 MARKETING Manager
- For international applicants, include your Skype ID in your email.
- Without the ID-number and application form we will not be able to screen your application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment