SOLS Tech is a Social Enterprise with the goal of making technology accessible to everyone, especially for underserved communities in Malaysia.
Our IT Team’s main priorities are:
- Ensuring refurbishing computers to high level standards according to the Microsoft Refurbisher program.
- Ensuring the stability and smoothness of all IT related matters within the entire organization.
- Overseeing the IT teaching methods within all schools and centres in the organization.
By joining our programme, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in all these fields while contributing to the benefit of the underprivileged communities in Malaysia. This is a very rewarding job. The better we do our job, the more underprivileged communities we benefit.
- Gain insights into the needs and requirements of an Administrative Department within one of Malaysia’s most successful Social Enterprises;
- Be involved with various tasks that will enhance your experience in IT;
- Experience international working environment;
- Develop excellent problem solving skills;
- Learn the art of networking as well as boost your CV through additional training opportunities;
- Have the freedom to express yourself and take on leadership roles.
- Manage information technology and computer systems;
- Ensure all SOLS Tech ICT systems are fully operational at all times;
- Plan for major developments of the ICT service and project manage their implementation;
- Design, implement and manage the network infrastructure to meet the SOLS Tech requirements;
- Manage active network components including switches and routers, install additional servers, keep the network operating system up to date and oversee the maintenance of network workstations;
- Setting and reviewing budgets and operations cost;
- Accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory;
- Assist on the quality control process of the refurbished computers;
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation;
- Work closely with IT teachers to train the students on the refurbishment;
- Assist the IT teachers on advanced troubleshooting on old PCs, peripherals and application;
- Advise on compatibility of hardware, applications and operating systems, according to Microsoft refurbishing program;
- Learn and effectively utilize specialized computer software related to assigned function;
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team on emerging technologies as appropriate;
- Liaise with external recycling factories for obsolete IT disposal.
- Paid position;
- Food, accommodation and Internal transportation;
- For international applicants, we apply for your visa!
- Majored in Computer Science, Industrial System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary;
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player;
- Ability to contribute to the management of multiple projects and multitasks;
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- SOLS Social Enterprises
No. 32 & 34-1, Jalan 8/38A,Taman Sri Sinar, 51200,
Segambut, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
- Click the apply now button below to download the application form.
- Send us the completed application form and your CV to email@example.com
- Subject header: STIT000001 MARKETING Manager
- For international applicants, include your Skype ID in your email.
- Without the ID-number and application form we will not be able to screen your application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment