The mission of Eden Youth and Family Center (EYFC) is to provide and support a comprehensive array of services for the children, youth, and families throughout Alameda County. EYFC is invested in providing quality service to its constituents and strives daily to enhance existing services and add new services to meet the needs of the youth and families in our community.
EYFC is looking for new board members to provide oversight, fundraising, guidance, and new ideas to the current board. We’re expanding our board, and particularly looking for individuals interested in Fundraising, with Finance, Legal and Marketing skills, Human Resource knowledge, and/or experience with Strategic Planning.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend board and committee meetings, take on special projects
- Make a meaningful contribution youth and families in the communities we serve: donate or raise a minimum of $500 USD annually
- Promote our organization to your own network of friends, family, and colleagues, and to the community.
- Assist the board in carrying out its fiduciary responsibilities, such as reviewing the organization's financial statements, budgets.
- Support the development of our strategic plan.
We need interested board members who are passionate about our mission and committed to helping EYFC become sustainable!
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Financial Service Assistance
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours per month