The internship will consist of developing skill that ensures retail and operational initiatives are implemented and reinforced. The intern will help with maximizing sale growth through execution of processing procedures and development of processing team, help to maintain product flow to the sales floor, achieving production goals, salvage procedures and help to make sure merchandising standards are meet on a consistent basis.
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20-25 hrs a week through semester
- Must have 3 years of schooling completed.
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project