Vet-to-Vet | Befriender | Hospice Volunteer
7 people are interested
We at Magnolia Hospice honor veterans and their service to our great nation. In an effort to expand our Vets-to-Vets program, we are calling on veterans in the community to help serve our veteran hospice patients and loved ones.
Why are Veterans important to Heartland Hospice?
- Similar interests and experiences.
- Veterans share a common language, code, and conduct of honor.
- Trust often develops faster between people who have common life experiences.
- The camaraderie between veterans can enhance civilian social roles.
- Sharing war experiences supports life review and healing.
Please email Tonya at TEisenhauer@MagnoliaHospice.com or call 888.976.0788 for more information.
If you have one hour a week to give, please join our team and help us make our world a better place. Hospice is about Enriching Life.Thank you for having the heart to serve others.
We'll work with your schedule.
Nursing Facilities/Residents Homes Dallas/Ft WorthDallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, TX 76011
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve a minimum of one hour each week
- Opportunities in homes and facilities all around Dallas/Fort Worth area.